Advantages of an Anchormill new home at Oakfields, Duffryn Oaks, Pencoed.
There are many, many benefits in buying a new home from us. But if you are still not convinced, then read on…
1. Enjoy your new home immediately
- When you buy a new home from us , you can move in as soon as it is finished.
- There’s no need to spend money or time redecorating and repairing your new home.
- If you exchange contracts early enough, we will even give you the option of designing your new home before it’s built so it’s decorated exactly to your taste, and we can even make amendments to the design.
2. Relax, it’s a new home
- We provide a 10 year warranty through the National House Building Council.
- You can also avoid the often lengthy process of waiting for detailed surveys/estimates to be completed on your new home as your guarantee covers unforeseen problems.
- You will have advanced security features as standard, including circuit breakers, fire and smoke alarms.
3. Efficiency without trying
- Your new home is much more energy efficient than a traditional second hand home. New homes have excellent insulation and energy saving devices. This means your new home will have lower running costs compared to traditional houses . Our new homes are designed to minimise waste and to work more in balance with the environment. It will be a more eco-friendly way of living.
4. Location, Location, Location
- Oakfields, Duffryn Oaks, Pencoed is really convenient location. You will be 5 minutes from Junction 35 of the M4 providing very easy access to Bridgend, Cardiff and beyond, yet next to the Vale of Glamorgan with its outstanding scenery, and with a mainline railway station and park and ride facility giving excellent rail links. Cardiff and Cardiff Bay are only 20 minutes on the motorway, Cowbridge with its shops, pubs and restaurants is about 5 miles, whilst Bridgend as well as Swansea are also very easily accessible.
- Shopping is convenient and easy. There are a good range of shops for day to day needs in Pencoed. Supermarkets, various out of town superstores and the McArthur glen designer outlet complex are just down the road, and the facilities of Cowbridge and Cardiff are close by.
- A huge choice of local leisure activities: The surrounding area is rich in history. For example, Coity Castle was built min 1100 by the Normans, Ogmore Castle on the Ewenny river shortly after. Children will love the local leisure centre and the open spaces. And the famous South Wales countryside is on your doorstep… The South Wales heritage Coast with its sandy beaches and unique geology and coastal walks at Southerndown is just 7 miles away, or you can take a leisurely stroll on Pencoed and Hirwaun commons. Whilst a few minutes in the car will see you in the middle of the vale of Glamorgan with its excellent pubs and restaurants.
5. A good community
- No need to feel like ‘the newcomers’ to the neighbourhood – when you buy a new home, everyone’s in the same position as you.
- Duffryn Oaks has its own private woodland for your benefit and the other residents of Duffryn Oaks.
5. New Home, Minimum stress
- There are no upward chains to consider when buying a new build house, so the whole process is much less stressful and quicker.
6. Contemporary living for all
- Whether you’re a first time buyer, retired or a growing family looking for a larger space, we have a home to suit you.
- Our homes are designed to meet the needs of modern day living – the ground floor usually has open plan layouts, and space is used efficiently & effectively.